Saturday, May 25, 2013

0 What We're Reading Today (5-25-13): Champion's League Final Edition

I should be at my friend's graduation party right now but the Champions League final already started so that's that.
In the early minutes, I found a few links that might add a little color to your viewing (because, you know, you should be watching it).  Hat-tip to my buddy, Victor, for hooking me up with the Klopp article on Dortmund.  Sam didn't do the same for Bayern so I guess these links will have a little Dortmund slant.
I'm still reeling over Real's loss but the news that Real will likely (hopefully) pull Bale over the summer is huge (especially considering how Barça are so close to signing Neymar).

Jurgen Klopp rallies neutrals to support 'special' Borussia Dortmund - The Guardian
Donald McRae

Germany continue reign in Europe - ESPN
Ulli Hesse

They think it's all über: London braces for an all-Germany final - The Guardian
Owen Gibson

Champions League Final Does Not Mark Start of a German Era - New York Times
Rob Hughes

10 Things to Know for the Champions League final between Bayern and Dortmund - Fox News
Associated Press

One Team. One Game. One Dream. - YouTube
Borussia Dortmund


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Snakes On McCain Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates