Thursday, May 9, 2013

0 What We're Reading Today: Finals Distraction Wee Hours Edition (5-9-13)




So, I have another 20 page paper due on Friday at 5pm. I'm reading, watching, and listening to these things instead. 

Read:
Census: Black Voting Surpassed White In 2012, Matt Stiles, NPR


The Surprising Sartorial Culture Of Congolese 'Sapeurs', Angela Evancie, NPR


Where’s the fund for these victims?:  Margery Eagan, The Boston Herald


An Open Letter From Assata, Assata Shakur, Revolutionary Frontlines [MUST READ]


OMG. The Great SOCIAL MEDIA IMPLOSION of 2013, ChartGirl


Escorting Stacey, Josh Ryley






Listen:

Franke Leone – It’s Love, first heard: FakeShoreDrive

Kendrick Lamar- Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe (Madeaux Remix), Soundcloud

Daft Punk – Get Lucky (George Barnett Cover), Youtube

Amerie - Why Dont We Fall In Love Kaytranada Edition, WhenWeDip.com


Theophilus London Ft. Menahan Street Band – Rio (Video), BreakOnACloud.com 

Update: I have 8 pages of this work done. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Snakes On McCain Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates